Hi, I’m Sarah Beth Watson.
I am a homeschooling mom to five who loves to encourage other moms.
I would like to help you with… making your homeschooling dreams come true!
I am really good at… hugging, encouraging, cooking and making my kids laugh.
I am starting my 9th year homeschooling… two of my kids have graduated, so I am only schooling three kids this year. It’s such a big change for me!
Here is a list of 10 things you should know about me…
- I am a follower of Christ.
- I am a night owl, but I do much better when I am a morning person.
- I am a tea drinker. I love coffee, but it doesn’t love me.
- I love baking bread, but I can’t eat it.
- I’m an introvert, but no one can tell.
- I have to be careful about starting to read a new book, because I can’t put a book down once I start. (I think that’s where the night owl comes in to play.)
- I love studying foreign languages.
- I am a singer-songwriter and have written several hundred songs.
- I was a tomboy as a child and I never grew out of it, but I secretly love fashion.
- I have goats, ducks, chickens and dogs, but I am really not an animal person.
- Here is a bonus one, since I like to over-deliver… I married my husband after knowing him for 6 days! (Don’t worry, I will tell all in a blog post at some point.)
So, yeah. I am a weirdo, and I love it. I think we all are, and I can’t wait to get to know all your idiosyncrasies, too!